Rachel Munro - Your Tech Savvy VA
I’m your Personal Assistant, Social Media Manager and Events Manager all rolled into one.
Areas of Expertise:
Personal Support, Social Media Management, Event Management and International Venue Finding Service.
I’m Rachel Your Tech Savvy VA, after working in London for 20 years I moved to Ireland in 2020 to be closer to family.
I am now based in Wicklow, Ireland (so I’ve no excuses not to get out walking).
I have a varied Business Support background having worked as a Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Marketing Executive and Events Manager – so you get all the aforementioned rolled into one!
What more do you need from your Virtual Assistant?
I also offer International Venue Finding Service and Event Management:
Events I have planned/managed/onsite managed:
• IMEX Frankfurt Gala Dinner (1200+ guest list and pre-seated) management from conception to completion including budget management (approx. 700,000 euros). Guest lists, budget management, marketing, entertainment, menus and gift selection, onsite management, post event analysis etc.
• Liaison with a variety of parties including delegates, venue, suppliers, caterers and clients.
• On-site management of setup and support team, trouble shooting and H&S assessments and running of the event.
• Assisting the Organising team with ad hoc support including updating the onsite staff manual, coordinating parking permits, liaising with contractors and exhibitors ensuring insurance policies were in place and dealing directly with Messe Frankfurt management.
• Onsite Event Manager for the World Drug Safety Congress 2016 held in Munich (200 attendees, exhibition, conference, streams, speed networking sessions and roundtables).
• Event coordinator for The Future of Digital Marketing Conference (300 attendees), Corporate Receptions (Vision 100 for Marketing Week) and Awards Dinners (900 seated). All events based in London.
• Support on Caffe Culture Show (Trade Show) on a telephone campaign to increase attendee registrations numbers.
• Management of events working with key stakeholders from British Hearth Foundation, Diabetes UK and Tesco.
• Heavily involved with the inaugural Parliamentary Reception which took place at Houses of Common, Strangers Dining room including a high level guest list including MPs.
• Involvement in in-house events promoting the “Let’s Do This Campaign” and various fundraising activates including Superhero weekend taking place in Tesco stores.
If you are looking an Event Manager to work on a project do get in touch also.